Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Powerful Kale, Blueberry & Flax Seed Smoothie

So lately, I have been  loving Kale & Blueberries together. So I decided to make a delicious smoothie. I wanted something healthy to go with my breakfast, but this smoothie is full of nutrients and fruits & vegetable .

You want to know what goes in it?

We already know we need to Mise en Place our ingredients! (This is a super fast recipe)

Power Super KALE Blueberry Flax Seed Smoothie

1/4 Cup- Frozen Tropical Fruit
1/4 Cup- Greek Yogurt
1- Small Tangerine
1/4- Grapefruit
1/2 Cup- Strawberries
1/4 Cup- Blueberries
3-4 Leaves of Kale
3-4 TBS- Flaxseed
1/4 Cup- Water
Spoonful of Honey

Now just blend it all together, until it's smooth. 

I drank this smoothie, with my breakfast that I posted Tired of your Average Breakfast?

Or of course you can drink it alone, it's fulfilling smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment